Online Udyog Aadhaar Registration
With the view to promote ease of doing business, the Ministry of MSME has come out with a one page Udyog Aadhaar Registration, which can be filled now on by the micro, small and medium enterprises online. Existing businesses with MSME registration or Small Scale Industry registration are not required to obtain Udyog Aadhaar. However, they may also obtain a Udyog Aadhar, if they desire so.
Udyog Aadhaar Registration
The online Udyog Aadhaar registration process has been created with an aim to encourage online filing of Entrepreneurs Memorandum (also known as MSME registration) for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises. The online Udyog Aadhaar registration process will simplify the registration process with an online and simple one page registration form for any business entity. In the form, the MSME will self certify its existence, bank account, business activity details, employment and ownership details and other information.
Click here to access online Udyog Aadhaar registration form.
Documents and Information Required for Online Udyog Aadhaar Registration
- Aadhaar Number– 12 digit Aadhaar number issued to the applicant.
- Name of Owner– The applicant name as mentioned on the Aadhaar Card issued by UIDAI.
- Social Category – Applicants Caste: General / Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Other Backward Castes. The proof of belonging to SC, ST or OBC may be asked by appropriate authority, if and when required.
- Name of Enterprise– Name of the legal entity to conduct business. One applicant can have more than one enterprises doing business and each one can be registered for a separate Udyog Aadhaar and with the same Aadhaar Number.
- Type of Organization– Type of Business entity or Legal Entity.
- Postal Address– Address of the business including mobile and email address.
- Date of Commencement– The date on which businesses was started.
- Previous Registration Details– Details of previous MSME registration, if applicable should be entered here.
- Bank Details– Details of bank account of the company including IFSC Code and Bank Account number.
- Major Activity– Major area of activity of the business – manufacturing or service.
- NIC Code– The appropriate NIC Code should be entered from the National Industrial Classification (NIC) handbook. Click here to download NIC Code Handbook.
- Person employed– The total number of people employed in the business.
- Investment in Plant & Machinery / Equipment– Amount of money invested in terms of machinery and equipment by the business.
- DIC– Details of the District Industry Center nearest to the business, if required.
For more assistance, get in touch with an AdroitCorporation.in Business Expert. AdroitCorporation.in can also help you obtain Udyog Aadhaar registration in India.